Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

happy monday

It's a happy Monday today because I don't have a to work and can completely recover from a fun weekend. Sundays are truly fun days when you don't have to dread work on Monday morning. 

We are already for football season around here! 

My friend, Mallory made a cute Auburn football door hanger, so I copied her but had a Redskins one made. I surprised the Chef with it and even put it on the front door. I bought it from this Etsy shop.

Sunday afternoon, we had a real Sunday Fun day at our friends Kari and Kevin's house. Check out the two TVs Kevin hooked up to watch multiple games. The best part was I had a great time chatting with Kari and eating wings and veggies. I'm not a football girl but love it when there is a party or a friend to chat with. I can't wait for more football days this season (never thought those words come out)!

Saturday night, I made these cute, tasty pumpkin bites to take to Amanda's birthday party on Sunday. They were delicious, and I will definitely be making them again this fall. Maybe my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner this year? 

And lastly, I celebrated Amanda's (in red) birthday with lots of nurses. What is better than a house party, drinks, and nurses? It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again sometime. 

On a completely unrelated note, the Chef and I are planning a trip to Denver and possibly Vail. Any recommendations for what to do/see/places to eat? Please let me know because our best recommendations have come you! 

Linking up with Shami, LeeAnn, and Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I love me some Redskins (Go RG3!), and I loooove that cute football door hanger!

    I've never been to Vail, but I have a friend in Denver! Holler if you need recommendations and I can give her a call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog by accident and I absolutely love it! I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete