Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cyndi arrived!

Remember when I told you about Better Life Bags and how much I love them? I received my Cyndi bag and absolutely love it. It is gorgeous, the perfect size, and I love who I'm supporting: local women in Detroit in addition to low income entrepreneurs in developing countries.

I ordered the Cyndi, chose custom colors for the outside and inside, chose the brown leather option, and added an inside zippered pocket. The quality of this bag is amazing. The leather is incredibly soft and durable and the size is perfect for toting items without becoming a massive grab-all bag. 

I originally ordered this bag as a "work" bag but have been using it everywhere I go.

Carrie - Better Life Bags
And if you follow Better Life Bags on IG then you know that she just released the newest bag "Carrie" that's a cross body bag. I'm in love with it. I'm hoping this beauty will be under the Christmas tree this year. *hint hint*

This review includes all of my own opinions. Better Life Bags has no idea who I am.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i just played on their website for a good half hour, mixing and matching all the color combinations. i'm definitely getting one as soon as i figure out which combination i want :)

    ReplyDelete