Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June Stitch Fix

I shared with you my first Stitch Fix box and the disappointment that came with it. But thankfully, a little referral credit built up, so I decided to give it another try. My second box was much improved on the sizing and style.

I did forget to write the names of the items down. #bloggerfail.

This top was a great fit and similar style to something I'd pick, but I just didn't think that it would get enough wear. Being a nurse, I never dress up for work, even when we have meetings it's pretty casual and this isn't exactly what I would wear for a date night. But if I was in a more dressy job, I would have kept it. Returned.

This navy and red striped top was incredibly comfortable. I loved the material and the sleeves were cut slightly dolman which was a nice change. I liked it but wasn't in love. Returned. 

For this box, I specifically requested to not receive anything outside of my comfort zone. These are most definitely outside of that zone. White stars with tears? Definitely not my style. The fit was ok, so it's too bad they weren't a dark wash. Returned.

This flower necklace was cute but it felt very cheap. Like something I'd buy off of Very Jane for $10 but it was $35. Returned. 

This top I loved as soon as I opened the package. This is my color. I have a few tops in this shade but nothing exactly like this.

I love the eyelet. It creates a delicate, sweet look and the side detail is precious. Thanks IG friends (aileenpp) for convincing me to keep it.

Overall, I was impressed that everything in this box fit and most of the items are things that I would consider wearing. I'm now considering getting another box to try.

Have you tried Stitch Fix yet? Here's an invite in case you're intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment