Image Map

Saturday, August 10, 2013

five for Friday...on Saturday

This week flew by with two day shifts before a three day "weekend" of fun with friends. While I love fall, I'm slightly dreading it because I absolutely love summer. I love the sunshine, heat, and the cute clothes you can wear: shorts, dresses, and skirts.

1. Aida and I enjoyed a long morning walk during the week checking out houses in our neighborhood. After our walk, Aida came home and collapsed for her morning nap. 

2. This Thursday was my first time going to the Beach Music in Raleigh. I didn't know what to expect but really loved the live music and everyone enjoying a good time. Too bad last week is the last one of the summer. If you're in the area, you should go! 

3. I went with my friends, Kari and Kevin; they are such a fun couple. We loved watching the band for a while before we headed to dinner at Firebirds across the street. I highly recommend the Grilled Tenderloin Salad. 

4. I got my friend, Emily's wedding invitation in the mail. She did calligraphy for her invitations and had them printed. They are insanely gorgeous! I almost didn't send back the RSVP card because they are so beautiful. 

5. Every off day, I've been trying to hit the pool. I can't seem to get enough of the sunshine and relaxation these days. 

Linking up with Lauren and Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of pic number 2!! That looks like so much fun! We never have that kinda stuff in my hometown :(

    ReplyDelete