Image Map

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Wear

The days are getting longer, the sun is warming us up more, and there are scents of spring on its way.

This year for Easter, I'll be working, but if I wasn't I would love to wear one of these cute dresses to church on Easter morning. 

(Well, I might still go but don't judge because I'll be wearing scrubs and have tired eyes from night shift). 

I love this precious mint dress that looks so comfy and light, plus if you haven't heard mint is the color for spring this year.  
source
I love the lace on the hem of this dress; it's a little bit dressier for afternoon lunch with family and friends.
source

While black might not be everyone's first choice for Easter morning, I can't help but love the chevron and how classic the white and black are together.
source
I'm usually not a huge floral girl, but I love this fun, bright dress. It would be perfect for Easter morning.
source
And who wouldn't want their Easter date to be dressed to a T as well? I'm loving Vinyard Vines' bow ties, especially this Easter bunny one. I'd love to see the chef in one for Easter service

source

1 comment: