Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

high five for friday


1. My mom and sister were in town, so the chef and I made these strawberry shortcakes for breakfast, and they were quickly added to my Yummy Keeper Recipes on Pinterest. They were so tasty. 

2. I was ecstatic when I received this hand painted card from my sweet friend Emily asking me to be a bridesmaid in her August wedding. Now I want to find the perfect frame to keep this card. 

3. I love spring (even though it's been cold lately) and having fresh flowers in the house for when my in-laws arrive today.

4. My bridesmaid's dress finally came! One of my college friends, Brooke is getting married in three weeks and will be featured on TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta" so be sure to watch for her wedding. I can't wait to see her get married! 

5. I wish I had known about Blissdom earlier this year because I'm wishing I was there. It is now on my list of to-dos for 2014.

Linking up with Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was at Blissdom too!! Seeing all these blog people in one room makes me SO jealous!!! I WILL be there next year, for sure! Maybe they'll announce the location for 2014 this weekend? I'm assuming it moves around the US?

    ReplyDelete