Image Map

Monday, May 27, 2013

Yummy Goodness

Hey guys! I’m Lindsey and the handsome devil to my right is my fiancé, B. I started my little blog, Follow the Ruels, right after B and I got engaged over Memorial Day weekend last year. It originally started as a way for me to document my wedding planning journey as well as some of my other hobbies.

One of those hobbies, and something that you will probably find doing on a weekly basis, is baking. I do a lot of baking. Which is kind of an unfortunate hobby for a girl that needs to fit into a wedding dress in six months.

If you have read my blog for any length of time, you can probably guess what my favorite thing to bake is - muffins. Muffins are kind of a big thing in my family. My stepmom makes incredible muffins and I have been lucky enough to get some of her recipes. Most of the time, however, I try out my own flavor combinations.

The last muffin recipe I tested was a Strawberry Toasted Coconut muffin, which was delicious. Sweet and tropical.
Print recipe here.
Another sweet favorite of mine is the Raspberry Dark Chocolate muffin I made for Valentine's Day. 
View recipe here.
But I also like to make healthier muffins. I tried out Gordon Ramsay's Whole Wheat Blueberry muffin not too long ago. 
View recipe here.
And I have also gone a little outside of the box and made muffins using quinoa, like in these Quinoa Blueberry muffins
View recipe here.

I hope that I have given you some muffin inspiration for the next time you get in the baking mood! I would love it if you would stop by and say hi over at Follow the Ruels. Or you can find me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!

Happy baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment