Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

hello from Vienna

I thought I'd check in, see how you all were, and to tell you I can't wait to fully share about our trip!

The Chef and I have been having the most fabulous time sight seeing, stuffing ourselves, and soaking up time together. We have packed so much in already, and I wish that time would slow down. So far, we've done London and are coming to the end of Vienna before heading to Salzburg, Paris, and Frankfurt.

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait for photos because I can't upload them. And I'll have plenty of eats, sights, and packing tips when we get back.

Now to wake up the Chef from his nap, so we can keep going! I hope you've been enjoying the fabulous guest bloggers! Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love.

Cheers!

1 comment: